INDICATIONS for Strawberry Therapy Shampoo + Hair Cream Mask
- STRAWBERRY THERAPY SHAMPOO with high molecular weight strawberries for the anti-senescent and anti-sclerosing treatment of the hair fibre. With the passage of time, hair ages, losing the characteristics of healthy hair: shine, volume, softness, elasticity, etc.
Its high concentration of strawberries, with active ingredients containing minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iodine, bromine, iron, calcium and vitamins B, C, E and others such as Folates, Cituric Acid, Malic Acid, Oxalic Acid, Antioxidants and Flavoids the pathological hardening of the tissues. YOUR HAIR 15 YEARS YOUNGER.
- HAIR CREAM MASK is very rich in hydrolysed milk proteins. It has buffer properties, i.e. it reinforces the acid barrier of the skin and avoids PH variations of the scalp and hair.
Highly moisturising and hydroregulating. Reinforces elasticity and has an immediate tightening effect on the hair fibre. It is the first mask designed 1st to treat the scalp and 2nd to moisturise, give elasticity and have an immediate tightening effect on the hair as a whole
Substantive Solar Filter.
RELAX AND ENJOY THE APPLICATION
- Dose on the palm of the hand approximately 10 ml. (2-3 pumps) and apply directly to previously wet hair and massage gently.
- Rinse and repeat the operation, leaving 5 minutes of exposure.
- Enjoy the aroma that envelops you.
- Does not stick to the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For very SCARKY hair, apply the strawberry shampoo cream directly to dry hair.
- Then rinse and apply the mask, leaving it on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
For perfectly treated hair, repeat the entire method once a week: STRAWBERRY THERAPY SHAMPOO + HAIR CREAM MASK or STRAWBERRY THERAPY SHAMPOO + CHOCOTHERAPY /CHOLAGEN MASK.
Do not ingest. External use. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult your hairdresser.Do not ingest. External use. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Consult your hairdresser.